Massage Therapy of Boston is currently looking for a skilled, personable therapist to join our team. We are looking for someone who is smart, professional, and has a genuine love of helping others. Our practice is very different than a spa. We specialize in working with people in pain and with those who are rehabilitating through injury. Since our clients often ask that we work at the deepest of pressures, we are looking for a therapist who is comfortable working deeply and site-specifically.
Requirements for this position include:
- Highly adept in the following modalities: Deep Tissue, Sports Massage, Myofascial Release, and Trigger Point Therapy
- Strong understanding of anatomy and kinesiology
- 500+ hours of massage training
- Massachusetts State Certified and professional liability insurance
- Comfortable working deeply and with specific injuries
- Skilled at rebooking clients before they leave the session
- Ability to complete SOAP notes in a timely manner after every session
If you meet all of the above requirements and have a love of helping others, please email your resume and a brief statement about why you’re interested in this position to email@example.com. We kindly ask for no phone calls, please. Thank you for your interest!